PitaPata Dog tickers

Jul 9, 2012

Happy Buuuuuuuurrrrrddddddaaaaaaayyyyy to me...

Its my First Birthday... and I'm gonna spend the day lazing around....


Why you ask...
Coz, its RAINING in Mumbai, and Mumma has to work...



But she promised me that we will celebrate on the weekend, with a spa date and CAKE and possibly a beach outing if the weather behaves...

So, I'm being a good boy and waiting the rains out...


Psss.... you can wish me though... I promise, I won't jump around and bark :D


6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday mate! Hope your day is pawsome!!

    RA, Isis & NanĂ¼k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pluto.

    We hope you have a pawesome day lazing around and we hope your human's give you lot's of treat's on your birthday as well.

    From Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys... Mumma did buy me a new shirt... coz its cold with all the rain around, and coz she got me shaved for saving me from catching cold after getting wet in rain.

      Am waiting for the weekend... and will update more as and when it happens.

      - Pluto

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Pluto. It sounds like your family have been on a steep learning curve since your arrival in their lives! You are a very handsome puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      yeah... that is true.
      About learning curve and about Me being Handsome also...

      - Pluto

      Delete